Require Full and Part Time Staff
Applicants must email to request an application form. On this form you will be able to specify your availability and number of hours you would like to work. Unfortunately, CV’s will not be accepted alone
To work 8-10 hours per week
Applicants must be flexible as there are various shifts throughout the week/weekend. Experience is not essential. Apply in store with your CV.
Full-Time Sales Assistant
**IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE **
We are looking for a self starting Full Time Sales Assistant to work in our Grimsby Fonextras Kiosk, full training provided.
You must be
- Quick Learner
we require you to have
- Retail Experience (2 Years Min)
- Customer Service Experience (2 Years Min)
- Cash Handling Experience (2 Years Desired)
You Would Be Responsible for
- Giving Demonstrations Of All Products
- Driving Sales By Up selling
- Mobile Phone Repair’s & Unlocking’s
- Stock Ordering
- Daily Paperwork
- Shop Housekeeping
- Opening & Closing the Kiosk
If This Sounds Like The Role for You Then Send Your CV & Covering Letter to Info@fonextras.com
2 x Supervisors
Require 2x Supervisors
To work 12 plus hours on a permanent contract
Applicants must be fully flexible up to 32 hours per week. Retail experience is essential and management experience is preferred. Apply via our website or on Indeed. Closing date 31 August 2021
To work 16 plus hours per week
Applicants must be flexible and experience is preferred but not essential. Apply in store with your CV
Boots Beauty Specialist
Job reference: 145504BR
Location: Grimsby, Friargate
Shift pattern: Full-time|Part-time
Contract type: Permanent
Hours per week: Less than 16 hours per week|16 to 24 hours per week|25 to 34 per week|Over 35 hours per week Beauty halls at Boots changing! We’ve re-imagined the Boots shopping experience to create a beauty playground where customers can have hands on interaction with products and receive personalised, expert advice. This is where the Boots Beauty Specialists come in with their in-depth knowledge across beauty and skincare brands to enhance every customer’s shopping experience.
We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With around 2,500 stores in the UK, our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they thought possible. For over 170 years, we have used our expertise to help improve the health and wellbeing of local communities.
What you can expect
As a Boots Beauty Specialist, your role will be to provide impartial, honest, expert advice, and guide customers to select the right products across a range of premium brands in our Beauty Halls. You will work amongst iconic brands including Fenty, Huda, Too Faced, Clinique and Lancôme with many more exciting brands to come. You’ll receive immersive training, get to experiment with the latest products and work with beauty experts to develop your skills further. You’ll work flexibly within likeminded teams, and whilst you’ll still have targets, your focus as a beauty advisor is to provide each individual customer with the right beauty and skincare products for them regardless of brand.
• Encourage customers to explore the Beauty Hall
• Assist customers in finding the right products for them, with honest and impartial advice
• Deliver personal sales targets by delivering an exceptional customer experience
• Be up-to-date with beauty trends and share knowledge with customers to enhance their shopping experience
How you’ll be rewarded
• Competitive rates of pay
• Ongoing training
• Product allowance and additional benefits to support you in your role
• 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part-time hours)
• Generous staff discount
• Access to discounts and offers across a variety of brands, services and lifestyle activities
What you need
We’re looking for Beauty Specialists who really understand beauty retail – creative individuals who’ve perfected their beauty skills and want to inspire others. They’re obsessed with the latest influencer trends, experts in colour matching, champions of confidence and understand the benefit of a great skincare routine.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you we look forward to receiving your application. If your application is successful, you’ll be invited to complete an instore assessment (showcase).
Hear from our Boots Beauty Specialists to see what they love about their role…
Our Diversity and Inclusion commitment
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance.
Part-time Permanent Role
Please note: due to the Lone working nature of this role, you need to be over 18 years old to be considered.
Are you somebody who loves the hustle & bustle of a busy Millie’s Cookies shop? Can you work as part of a great team, who loves serving their customers? We’re recruiting now for the perfect team member, who welcomes customers, can bake amazing cookies make coffee and recommends delicious cookies or any of our other products.
We have 1 x part-time permanent role contracted for minimum 8hrs a week (more is available during Holiday seasons and summer holidays) for an immediate start beginning August 2021.
1x Weekend / Bank holiday part time 8hrs contract
Your shifts will be to work every Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays between the times of 8am-5:30pm
So it is important you check you are able to get to and from the shopping centre at these times.
Have experience or an interest in Baking and Icing Cakes and Cookies
Experience in Cash handing and till work
And use of own initiative as Sunday and Bank holiday shifts are usually lone working.
Applicants under 25 years of age will attract a lower rate of pay (in line with National Minimum Wage guidelines).
Please apply by handing in a CV, which includes cover letter, to Millie’s. Closing date 15th July 2021
Retail Sales Assistant
Senior Duty Manager
SPS Security are looking to recruit a new Full Time, Permanent Senior Duty Manager, at Freshney Place.
Reporting directly to the Customer Service and Security Manager, the Senior Duty Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Shopping Centre and to ensure that all visitors, contractors and tenants experience a welcoming, safe and fulfilling experience.
Support the Customer Service and Security Manager on a day to day basis completing duties as detailed below, leading the team of Security Officers in the Centre
Deputising for the Customer Service and Security Manager in their absence, as required and ensuring all contractual requirements are fulfilled.
Leading the team of Duty Managers and other members of the team, developing, training, assisting and challenging the team daily to ensure the high standards expected are upheld.
Duties will include
- Day to day Management
- Provide Feedback to the Customer Service and Security Manager and team, as needed
- Ensure the highest levels of Customer Service are obtained and maintained
- Create rosters and be willing to be deployed as and when needed
- Internal and External Auditing
- Monitoring and ensuring safety of all persons in the centre at all times
- Managing absences and other disciplinary matters
- Assist in recruiting and training as and when needed
- Liaise with tenants and customers in regards to their needs and deal/resolve with complaints and praise that are received.
- Proven management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- SIA Licenced (DS/SG) (Required)
- SIA CCTV Licenced (Desirable)
- First Aid at Work Qualification (Desirable)
- Proven Leadership Qualities
- Team working and leading by example
- Ability to work under pressure and support the Centre as and when needed
- Flexible and appreciate the need for extras and short notice cover/assistance
- A desire to learn and improve
Salary to be discussed and reviewed at Interview
Please apply to email@example.com along with your CV and Cover Letter.